Controller of personal data
For the purpose of the compliance with the data protection regulation, the data controller is Haikara Corp Oy (2716727-3), Vaisalantie 4 02130, Espoo Finland (hereinafter referred to as ”we”, ”us” or ”our”). This means that we are responsible for your personal data. If you have any further questions or you want to be in contact with us, you can use the contact details below:
Purpose of the Collection of Personal Data and Legal Basis
We ensure that personal data is collected and processed only in accordance with the following purposes:
– to facilitate an order you have made
– for invoicing purposes
– for marketing purposes
– to notify you about changes or updates to our services or applications
– to collect information on the use of mobile application
– to collect experiences from the use of mobile application
– to improve our service to you
The legal basis for our processing of your personal data is
– consent from the data subject i.e. you;
– processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party;
– processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Haikara is subject;
– processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of Haikara or a third party, and this interest overrides the interests of the data subject.
When the legal basis for processing personal data is your consent, you have always the right to withdraw your consent. Unfortunately, then some features of our services may no longer be available to you.
The personal data will be stored for as long as you use our services. After this time period the data will be deleted/anonymized.
If you do not want to give us the personal data we need to build a customer relation with you, unfortunately we cannot provide our services and products to you.
Collected personal data
We collect and store personally identifiable data such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, Facebook account, credit card information or other identifiable personal data which is voluntarily submitted by you when you are using the website. We collect data from you because you are using our mobile application.
With your consent, we can also collect personal data for marketing purposes to directly advertise by mail. If you are under 16-years old, this consent must be given by your legal guardian.
Transfer of personal data
The collected personal data may be transferred to employees, business partners and suppliers in order to deliver a service to us or on our behalf in accordance with applicable data protection laws. The transfer of personal data is conducted in compliance with legal requirements, including that transfers are made under data processor agreements, to ensure that personal data is not processed for other purposes than clearly stated and to ensure adequate security measures.
Securing of Personal data
We will implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. Your personal data will be stored in a secure environment and treated confidentially.
The rights of the data subject
You have the right to
– request access to the personal data concerning you;
– rectification or erasure of your personal data;
– restriction of processing;
– object to processing;
– data portability;
– where the processing is based on your consent, withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you wish to use your above-mentioned rights, you can contact us using the contact details under the section 2.1. We will answer your request without delay, but at the latest within one month after the request.