All products you order from Haikara are free of shipping fees.
DHL is our official shipping partner. Shipping time will vary depending on your location.
When you have completed a purchase, we will send you an email with a tracking code about the estimated delivery time of your order.
We offer a 30-days return policy, which is calculated from the day your product is shipped from our fulfilment center.
This means that you can return the unused product free of charge within this 30 days period.
In case you wish to return the product, we advise that you first reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can guide you.
Please ensure that the Product is returned with complete unbroken package and Product has not been misused or altered.
Getting started: How to connect your Haikara watch
- Place your watch in the charging cradle and ensure your watch is fully charged
- Download Haikara app from the App Store or Google Play Store
- Follow the instructions in the Haikara app to start pairing
- To activate the watch face, turn your wrist slowly like you are watching the time. Watch face will turn on. There may be small delay before activation. NOTE! When outdoors, make sure that the brightness is set to the max. In bright light the screen might seem deactivated if the brightness is set too low.
- Click here for visual start guide about pairing
How to change watch faces
Swipe left or right with your finger to change watch faces.
How many watch faces are pre-installed in the Haikara Watch
You have 7 watch faces pre-installed in your watch. For customers who pre-ordered Haikara Watches through our Indiegogo campaign, you will get additional 13 watch faces soon through Haikara mobile app.
Can I buy additional watch faces
We will be opening the watch face store soon.
What can I do with my Haikara mobile app
With the current Haikara app, you can do the following:
- You can pair your Haikara watch with the app
- You can create and edit your Haikara account
- You can see the pre-installed watch faces
- You can update the firmware of your watch to the latest 0.99.2 version
- You can control watch settings
- You can change your watch to party mode
- You can reset and power off your watch
- You can receive notifications from mobile app (iOS only)
Upcoming features of the Haikara mobile app and watch
We will be releasing the following important features of the Haikara mobile app and watch
Release 1.0 (November)
- Receive notifications for both iOS and Android and set 3 important contacts
- Updates and bug fixes for both the watch and application, such as: find my phone, low battery pop-up, charging pop-up, pairing logic, flight mode, watch power-off, restart and wake-up functionality
Release 2.0 (schedule will be informed later)
- New features such as change the watch face from your mobile app
- Buy new watch faces from the store
Our target is also to generally improve the visibility of new features roadmap.
We are also interest to hear your ideas for new features for the Haikara watch.
Can’t charge watch
Place your watch on the charger. Make sure the charger’s magnets align your watch. If your watch is out of power, you might need to wait 10 minutes for sign to appear after you start charging your device.
Note: If your watch has old firmware, you need to place the watch on the charger first and keep it there, while using your mobile application to turn off the watch. After UI has woken up, still keep the watch on the charger and update the watch firmware through the mobile application (application-firmware updates) to the latest version 0.99.2.
Need more help?
For more help, contact us at email@example.com